Sunday, March 30, 2008

Bad Blogger.......

I admit it!! I am a bad blogger- so I sincerely apologise for my slackness over the past month- I will attempt to write( even if I don't upload a pic!) something, however banal everyday!!! These are just a few layouts I have done over the past week.

We had a " black-out" tonight- power cut that is! I was on the computer and Stu was watching T.V. It lasted about 40 mins so we both sat outside , as it was going on dusk, and Stu jokingly said" Don't tell me we'll have to talk!!"- we were in fits laughing, but you know what was weird?? The entire street came out to chat- it was like God was up there saying- I'll show em down there- they might have to actually COMMUNICATE !!!!!!! Too funny...





1 comment:

Debra said...

wow bad blogger :) love the design :)