Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Week 4

66 kilos on the nose!!!!!!! I'm finding it easier now that I'm allowing myself the occassional splurge otherwise I just would not be able to maintain this! I have to watch my water intake I'm not drinking enough and the exercise has fallen off slightly due to work but am off for a bike ride in am before work!!!

Really sombre mood around town due to the tragic bush fires, everyone is taking up donations for the appeal, we've had fires with property loss but thankfully no deaths...the temps have been high 30's to low 40's for 2 weeks now, the garden is completely dead as we are not allowed to hose, lost all my herbs and the grass is yellow...will take some pics. I work out in the middle of the bush and all you could see as far as the eye was smoke everywhere and the smell of ash,gross!!

Really praying for rain, especially in Victoria....

No comments: