Sunday, January 18, 2009

Diet diary week 2!!






Maria and I came across a real little gem of a place called " white traders" just outside napier, lots of bric a brac, we really could have spent hours in here..check out the stock!!!






Well i have to say i am pretty darn pleased with myself...drum roll!! I have lost 1 kilo!!! I know that sounds pathetic but that's all I need to inspire me to push on. How are you going Maria???I have not had a piece of chocolate now for 8 days and i am totally consumed with that thought. My plan is if I lose another kilo next week my reward will be 2 pieces of dark toblerone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been exercising every day, sometimes I am more excited about that than others!Walking, cycling,cross trainer and free weights!!I have just won a wrought iron day bed on ebay so will pick that up next sunday....just need a new house now to put it in.....pity you can't bid for that on ebay!!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Great going with the loss, well done!! Mine may go up again next week, I've had a stomach bug for a couple of days and hardly eating. Nasty actually and been confined to bed. So no. I'm not bulimic, wish I was at this point, I need to relieve this nausea somehow!