Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Holiday is REALLY over!!

Hey just a quick one as I am sooo tired but needed to get this up for Maria! Well the official Australian weigh in is 70kg's on the nose....I am truly devastated...I have never been over 63 kilos in my entire life!!!!! I have 10kg to lose but slowly slowly does it. Maria I left a comment on your blog..hee hee!! You would be proud despite us having our gorgeous new BMW stolen today I have not succumbed to the TOBLERONE still sitting in my freezer from Christmas... but boy do I feel like some. Will put some pics from our fabulous NZ holiday up tomorrow..we had a ball, thanks Maria and Grant for the lovely room at the Long Drive B and B!!!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Ok, so maybe my scales are a bit on the high side. Perhaps I'm not over 70kg after all! (relief)