Tuesday, December 19, 2006

More Chocolate please!!!

Day 18 of the christmas journal is all about the food we will be eating on christmas day and of course the lead up to the big day is filled with chocolate and more chocolate. Don't for a minute think that I'm not picky about my chocolates, because that said there are certain rules that must apply; it has to be dark, not milk nor white ( now obviously I would resort to these if there were only say, brussel sprouts instead!);preferably fridge or even freezer temperature, room temp is not palatable for me and if were talking flavours well then it's gotta be peppermint, orange or caramel at a poor third! There are of course certain brands that spring to tummy, like toblerone, club and lindt, yum yum....To balance all of this sweetness I make sure I consume copious amounts of honey baked ham, roasted turkey and potato bake! Ah, the gym where will that fit into my christmas week - I fear the new year will surely work that one out when I can no longer fit into my work clothes or when the love handles have finally become safety rails or when I can no longer look at a muffin top without recollection of my expanding waistline. But in the meantime where is that piece of dark rocky road?????

1 comment:

Debra said...

bring on the safety rail I say.. now what happed to Chiccos.. too politically incorrect for ya :)