Thursday, December 7, 2006

PROMPT 5

Yeh,I know, I'm a little behind schedule so that's why I stayed up so late tonight doing this page - you probably can't tell, but all the little squares are sewed around the edges- there is no limit to my artistic genious!!!! I'll have prompt 6 logged on by noon tomorrow and then I'm up to date! I resigned from work today, such a liberating experience and I now get to have Christmas off which is just lovely - I truly have been blessed. This advent calendar has little surprises when you open the miniature paper bags as you get closer to Christmas. I must I must put our tree up tomorrow otherwise I won't get the enjoyment out of it, Stu has already hung fairy lights all over the back of the house which look fab.One other thing I want to do by monday is send out my christmas cards, what a busy little weekend it's going to be, plus I'm working!!!

No comments: