Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Please can I have.....

The journalling on the inside of the card reads as follows: Dearest Santa, Firstly, may I start off by saying thankyou for all the years you really came through for me - there were some tough calls there over the years!! This year is a biggy....you're gonna actually have to collaborate with God on this one, but if it helps it's a joint present for Stu and I- We would really like a BABY!!!Yep, that's right, one with ten fingers and ten toes, two arms and two legs, a smile would be nice and beautiful eyes to be able to see our faces when we scream in delight- Boy, girl, doesn't matter, OK??? By the way Michael, I have to concede you were right- your comment is there for the world to see and was there any doubt that my brownies are the best???

1 comment:

Debra said...

do not give me " cannot believe what is coming out of your stash... hello !!where did you get this stuff SCRAPHOARDER !!! love it
want that rub on :)