Sunday, December 3, 2006

You've Got Mail


I love mail! Emails and phonecalls just don't make the grade.I love being able to look at the envelope and try to guess whose writing is it. If something glittery and pretty falls out it must be Alina, if it's a stunning photo matted in a stylish and artistic way then it has to be Deb; if the writing is a lovely flourish it's probably mum; if the writing is skakey and childlike it must be Gran; but then there's always the surprise ones from long ago friends that still hold a corner of my heart and the brief and succinct ones from my brothers are such a man thing but I guess the one I always hang out for is the one from my husband which is always unpredictable, it could be gushy and mushy or artistic and creative or just hilarious fun, can't wait !!!!

1 comment:

Debra said...

hint hint stu if you are reading this !!